When placing an order with Grey-Smith via the website or via phone, you confirm that all the details that you have provided in completing the order and offer to purchase the wine are true and correct. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over. If you do not confirm that you are 18 years or over, your order will not be processed.
Prices may include WET and GST [Wine Equalisation Tax =29% and Good and Services Tax =10%]. We will issue a receipt of purchase itemising both WET and GST to your email.
Address for delivery
You agree that the address to which we may deliver is the address you gave for delivery as part of your order or any other address we may subsequently agree to accept as the delivery address.
We will not deliver unless all requested delivery details are given when you place your order.
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
You agree that we may rely on any person who is at the address you gave for delivery, and who takes receipt of your ordered products, as being authorised for that purpose.
We will not deliver your order if we consider any delivery circumstances may be unsuitable for any reason, including because any likely recipient of the ordered products appears to our delivery personnel to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, under the age of 18 years or acting for or on behalf of a person who we consider may be unsuitable for any reason (including because they may be under 18 years).
We may not deliver your order if any of our requests for verification (such as proof of identity or age) are not met.
Payment on-line uses paypal, and once payment received we will process your order.
Off-line purchases may be made by direct email contact to firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0429 499 355.
Prices for both on-line or off-line may include WET and GST [Wine Equalisation Tax =29% and Good and Services Tax =10%]. We will issue a receipt of purchase itemising both WET and GST to your email.
(Customers seeking wholesale prices may also email email@example.com or mobile 0429 499 355.)
We will endeavour to deliver within the times nominated (and paid for by you) at the time of your order. You accept the risk that occasionally, due to circumstances which we have not foreseen, delivery times may be longer than times nominated and paid for by you.
We may cancel your order before delivery in whole or in part. We may do this even if we have received payment from you or sent you a tax invoice. Any such cancellation shall be by giving you such reasonable cancellation notice as we are able to provide via any of the contact details we have for you. The circumstances in which we may cancel your order are if:
any of the ordered products are not available;
- there was any error in the description of any ordered products or their price as advertised by us;
- your order is in breach of these or any other relevant terms and conditions or is contrary to a person’s rights or to any law; or
- these terms and conditions (for example under “Delivery pre-conditions” above) provide that we may not deliver your order.
You agree that you cannot change or cancel an order after it has been placed. If you wish to change or cancel your order please contact us on 0429 499 355.
We may record all details of and incidental to deliveries. Our records may include details of the forms of verification referred to above and taking a photograph. We will only use and disclose such records for reasonable purposes, which may include proof of delivery, administration, complying with record keeping requirements under liquor licensing laws and law enforcement.
You agree that risk of loss of or damage to products appropriated to your order passes on delivery of them including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf).
Title and place of supply
You agree that title to the products you buy from us (and the place of our supply of those products to you) occurs at the place where we dispatch the products to your order. We do not supply alcohol to you at places which are not licensed under applicable alcohol licensing laws, even though such other places may be the delivery location. Immediately on us making a refund to you for any products (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct, for example under “Cancellations” above) you agree that title in those products shall pass back to us.
Additional information and terms
These terms are in addition to and do not limit additional delivery information we provide. Such information may cover matters about delivery options; what constitutes a case of alcohol; delivery costs; how to estimate delivery costs; the circumstances when we do not charge for deliver and the limits on those circumstances; locations to which we deliver and locations to which we do not deliver; unattended deliveries; deliveries to multiple addresses and delivery exclusions. Such delivery and Click & Collect information forms part of these terms and conditions.
We may notify you of delivery conditions relating to your particular order at or before the time of processing it.
You may obtain further information about delivery by calling us on 0429 499 355
There are other terms applicable to the transaction under which you have purchased from us. Changes may occur. These changes may relate, amongst other things, to our delivery charges. We will give advance notice of any such matters on grey-smith.com.au. Ordering from grey-smith.com.au after the period of advance notice has expired will be deemed acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
The materials (including all software) and services at this site are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind including warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Grey-Smith Wines obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
Grey-Smith Wines further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, information or services at this Site.
Grey-Smith Wines may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and services described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and Dan Murphy’s makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site.
Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available outside of Australia.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You may also be entitled to remedies that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law if any services supplied by us to you fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under these consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law or our liabilities under those provisions:
- you acknowledge that our site is provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Site, anything (including content and websites) to or from which the Sites are linked or any product for any purpose;
- the content of the Sites and all content to or from which the Sites are linked do not constitute advice and should not be relied on in making, or refraining from making, any decision;
- we exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Sites, the subject matter of our agreement with you and all content to or from which the Sites are linked;
- we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to our agreement with you in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) unless such loss arises as a result of our own negligence or wilful misconduct;
- risk of loss of or damage to products appropriated to your order passes on delivery of them including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf); and
- where we refund you the amount of your order as provided in your agreement with us (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct, for example under the “Delivery returns/non-collection” or “Cancellations” sections in our delivery terms and conditions) you agree such refund is the total amount of our liability to you for all circumstances relating to the refund.
- Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of our agreement with you or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.